Everything

Monday, February 10

ANNA MARTIN : MELODIC CHRIFTY & CHIC (FASHION BLOGGER FROM JAMAICA)



















Hi everyone, how are you all doing. Yea meet ANNA MARTIN she is so amazing,i love her style and decided to feature her. I first saw her on CHICTOPIA immediately fell in love with her layering and blog name.Her jackets are so lovely.Go visit her blog @
 Melodic Thrifty Chic'
ABOUT HER
1) I like eclectic styles. The more colors, textures and layers, the better.
2) I graduated from law school in 2009.
3) I love Asian food! アンパンに目がない!<3 br="">
4) My hobby as of right now is fashion. blogging. Haha. It's a very recent endeavor and I'm having a lot of fun with it.
5) I get the most joy out of shopping at local vintage and thrift stores.
6)I live in the United States (Midwest). I do speak an Asian language (Japanese), though my parents are both Jamaican citizens. :P
You can shop her closet @ ESTY AND STOTEvy
So what do you think about her style? 
#GET FEATURED @godisablej@yahoo.com
 FOLLOW HER               

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Anonymous6/01/2022

    Hi Trudy.....this is mom, seems like you're doing well! That's great! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your opinion.

No content on this site, regardless of date, should be used to replace direct medical advice from your doctor or another trained practitioner.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig