Everything

Monday, June 2

RAINY DAY: TARTAN SCARF AND RIPPED JEANS



Hi everyone hope you all had a lovely Sunday. I had a very nice Sunday. After my church service i went for a comedy show which was worth my time, it was really cool with lots of performance from different talented people, all the comedians were very good, i really enjoyed myself. The event was hosted my APOSTLE  OF LAUGHTER, a very popular comedian here in Ukraine.  Talking about my outfit, i love red tartan so much, because it lightens up your outfit. It is also one of my favorite trends. Wish you all a great and blessed week.

                                          
                                          OUTFIT DETAILS
                     JEANS: GALLOP
                     BAG: AVON
                     WRIST WATCH: GOLD SMITH
                     SHOE: AMI CLUB WEAR
                    TARTAN SCARF: OUTLET SHOP get similar from boohoo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your opinion.

No content on this site, regardless of date, should be used to replace direct medical advice from your doctor or another trained practitioner.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig