Everything

Wednesday, May 27

TRAM

 It was a lovely sunny day, everything just felt so good and great. I love everything about this shoot, mostly especially the location. Sure you already noticed my bow tie from BOWS-N-TIES. Both men and women wear bow ties, but bows-n-ties stands out.  The shape: Well structured to its correct shape, texture : It is thick which helps keep the shape. The bow ties has an adjustable clasp for easy adjustment to ones fit. I am wearing the SOLID BLACK SILK BOW TIE , very nice fabric of 100% silk, its shines little, it is a pre tied bow, size is 2.5''.  You can get any style and type of  bow tie, scarves, tie bars, cuff- links and lots more on the site and it is very affordable. I viewed the wedding ties..oh my.. i love them. Everything is great about this product and we are satisfied with it. 
Wondering about my eye glasses, its Giant vintage. Get nice sunglasses for summer for low prices, also you can get mine , which is the Biloxi orange
Others details of my outfit : Shirt from Tommy Hilfiger, jeans from new look, red lipy which is my best at the moment from inglot, shoes original from Caterpillar and wrist watch from Mogani.
Just for you to know, Some photos where taken inside a tram,  it is a means of transportation here in Ukraine. 
WORD: PASSION IS THE SHOCK ABSORBER OF LIFE.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your opinion.

No content on this site, regardless of date, should be used to replace direct medical advice from your doctor or another trained practitioner.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig