Everything

Tuesday, June 2

VIOLETS ARE BLUE

If you follow this blog, you will agree with me that blue is one color that goes so well with my skin, i love royal blue, it brings along a happy feel for me. Most times the color i wear affects my mood. My blue half sleeve hollow stripped flare dress from Sheinside is so lovely. I styled my dress with a gold color metal belt, natural pink flowers, my photographer friend helped me fix them around my hair and it transformed the whole outfit . Sheinside never goes old, its always on point, bringing you the latest trends and styles. I wear a lot of there products, which people always want each time they see on them. The blue dress comes with a white belt, it is also available in white color which also comes with a blue belt, all sizes are available. You can style the white with  pale pink or red. Hope the summer is going well, make it better with free gift for orders over 75$ on sheinside, when you are done shopping don't forget to choose your gift in your shopping cart.
Am gonna make my summer must have from sheinside.. don't miss out!!
SHOE: boohoo, Belt: choies and quartz wrist watch, Earrings :trendygal

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your opinion.

No content on this site, regardless of date, should be used to replace direct medical advice from your doctor or another trained practitioner.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig