Everything

Saturday, July 25

AMICLUBWEAR RED HEELS

 I blossom with happiness, and pride within myself, for i am a black woman and i wish to be nothing else. This is how i feel every moment of my being... hahahaha.
Maybe i wasn't ready or never felt it was necessary to own a pair red shoes, i liked as lady, tho i had some pairs (peep-toe) which i never liked and since then i never wore them. Very few times i wished for it. Anyways i finally got one from Amiclubwear and its so beautiful, comfortable, gorgeous and affordable. It has red clear sides, the red parts are made of faux suede.
I wanted a loud outfit with my  Red clear sides single sole heels faux suede, so i went for this simple neon green dress from Terranova and colorful scarf which i grabbed from my friend at 1st sight.
Amiclubwear has lots of shoes which i know you are going to love, you can get my red shoe in different colors an styles ( here, here, here) or similar red shoes like this and one of my favorite this).
This is not all, i will be making a wishlist of my wants and favorite shoes from the online store, keep following up, don't miss out, who knows my wish can also be your wish..lol.
                                                 Have a lovely weekend. Follow me on Instagram

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your opinion.

No content on this site, regardless of date, should be used to replace direct medical advice from your doctor or another trained practitioner.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig