Everything

Saturday, August 1

SHIRT DRESS AND BOWTIE

Happy new month beautiful people.Dress shirts are perfect for summer. I felt so free wearing my Bleach Wash Pocket Denim Shirt, because wearing skinny jeans can get really uncomfortable especially during the summer period. 
Basically, dress shirts are elongated version of a button down that looks like a shirt but worn as a dress. The design is simple but catchy, it plays along with any fashion accessory. They are available in different sizes, colors and styles. Zaful offers free shipping worldwide, you can get it for less than 30$. I styled my dress shirt with my Braska boots, Freyrs sunnies, Mogani wrist watch,Victoria Beckham handbag and Bow tie from Rock My BowTie
Talking about my bowtie, i got lots of them in my closet, i love wearing bowties. The design on this bow tie makes it very easy to style, an office or casual look would be perfect. 
What do you love about this look? 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your opinion.

No content on this site, regardless of date, should be used to replace direct medical advice from your doctor or another trained practitioner.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig