Everything

Monday, August 31

STATEMENT SCARF : CASUAL

4:30 am, i woke up  and could not sleep, started wondering why i woke up, tried getting back to sleep but all effort failed. So i decided to visit my blog, reply some emails and write some articles.
I guess its one of my moments, when i wake up in the middle of the night i achieve a lot, i read about new things, try cloths on and pray. Let me not bore you lol. 
I went grocery shopping with a friend, we decided to check one or two stores first as usual, and ended up getting this scarf, i love the two sided design, very cool concept.  Anyone feeling the cold already?
 This is not a paid post, so i will briefly leave my outfit details below. Wait i just looked through my window, they day is bright already its 6:33am, how time flies,.. bye..
Scarf ; stradivarius, dress : terranova, shoe : bershka 
Instagram: melodyjacob1
THANKS

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your opinion.

No content on this site, regardless of date, should be used to replace direct medical advice from your doctor or another trained practitioner.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig