Everything

Saturday, November 21

BEST WAY TO STYLE DENIM DRESS

Jeans or denim is one fashion item i can never get tired of wearing, it just has this style and glow that comes with it. Wearing the Blue jeans A line dress From Yoins is super cool. Most of you know i love hard denim wears, so this is just a perfect material for me.
I got a little confused with my shoe choice, I styled it wearing my boho boots from Casnaboty,
Whats you favorite denim style or wear? Mine is a Blue denim boyfriend jeans, yeah, i hardly wear skinny jeans, very uncomfortable, i feel trapped through out the day, it makes me not to enjoy my day. I cant trade comfort for style.
To get this Blue long sleeve denim dress please visit Yoins. It is affordable and comfy.
Do you like the way i styled my hair? the barbie look was done by Makeup by chioma. Get this boho boots from Casnaboty
Thanks for stopping by
FOLLOW MELODY JACOBS BLOG: Yotube InstagraFacebook Twitter Tumblr Pinterest

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your opinion.

No content on this site, regardless of date, should be used to replace direct medical advice from your doctor or another trained practitioner.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig