Everything

Sunday, November 22

RED VINTAGE ANKARA

This Ankara post was inspired by Fashionstirfry. This piece is the head-tie of my Ankara dress.
I decided to be a little creative using my Ankara scarf as a wrapper and my dress from sheinside, as a top, they both fit perfectly.
The red on the Ankara material matches the top so well. I paired it with my new shoes which is a gift from a friend, thanks a lot Gloria for this one, and a statement tribal necklace from Janestone, its is the Green Leaf Pendant Bib Necklace.
Still trying to rock my braids to the fullest, i guess i am not taking it off anytime soon, so get ready to see more photos with it.
Get my eye glasses from Dressin, (retro style flip roundup steam punk glasses)
  Thanks a lot for reading, please visit the online stores for more fashionable items.
         FOLLOW MELODY JACOBS BLOG: Yotube InstagraFacebook Twitter Tumblr Pinterest

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This post is great, thank you for sharing. replica watches india

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible points. Keep up the great work. LuxeVault is best online store to buy replica watches india online at affordable charges.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your opinion.

No content on this site, regardless of date, should be used to replace direct medical advice from your doctor or another trained practitioner.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig