Everything

Wednesday, July 29

A POP OF COLOUR! : MAKEUP BY CHIOMA

Makeup, as they say is an art; an art of beauty ofcourse. As a makeup artist,  what first comes in mind is the colour selection which can be very tricky. There are a wide variety of colour shades, and combining the different colours is quite tasking, although there are colour wheel templates that can guide one. Personally, bright colours 'scare' me a lot, I always shy away from them, yellow, red, orange, you name them! So most times, I just go for the ' not so very bright colours', you know them, lol!. I am happy to say that this time was different, thanks to my friend and model, she actually picked the colours and encouraged me to use them although, I hesitated a lot to be sincere. But the camera did the magic, I saw the beauty in it through the lens of camera, even when my eyes failed me!.lol! I really appreciate the colours I used now, yellow and red which was slightly smoked out. I didn't stop there, I still went all red on the lips, I really do love and appreciate this makeup, and hope y'all do too. And not forgetting, I also created the hair style, I just split the hair into four equal parts and made buns, I'm sure this takes you down the memory lane as a baby when your mum was your only hair stylist, lol!
Eyepencil; davis No;018
Eyebrow definer/ filler; zaron
Eye Primer; Tara
Eyeshadow; tare
 Gel Eyeliner; black (lome)
Concealer: 
Foundation; Mary Kay Timewise, Bronze 4
Powder; Tara Pallete
Contour Kit; Sleek (Medium)
Lipliner: Avon pink bouquet 
Lipstick; Mac 
Loose powder ; Ben N.Y.E
If you have any suggestions or questions, please feel free to drop a comment. 
With love from your makeup artist, Chioma. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your opinion.

No content on this site, regardless of date, should be used to replace direct medical advice from your doctor or another trained practitioner.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig