Everything

Friday, July 31

GREEN WITH ENVY : MAKEUP BY CHIOMA


Hello lovelies! I hope y'all are having a nice day. This makeup right here is probably one of the simplest I've ever had to do, yet very classy. At first, I was at a loss for what look to create, but my model guided me. She wanted a very casual look—a look she could wear all day. No artificial lashes, very little contouring and highlights, and mild colors. I decided to use two different shades of green, the lighter one in the inner corner of the eye and the darker green, which I used to smoke out just very slightly. I used a jet black liner to make the eyes pop. Then I finished the look with a light shade of matte pink. And yeah, she wore this simple look all day and just couldn't stop taking selfies! I hope y'all loved this simple day look. Just about anyone can wear this look, and I encourage y'all to try it. Here are the makeup details below:

Eyepencil; Davis No. 018
Eyebrow definer or filler; Zaron
Eye Primer; Tara
Eyeshadow; Tara
Eyeliner: black (lomel)
Mascara; Eveline
Foundation; Maybelline
Powder; Tara Pallete
Contour Kit: Sleek (Medium)
Lipliner: Jordana
Lipstick; Mac
If you have any suggestions or questions, please feel free to drop a comment.
 
With love from your makeup artist, Chioma.

Pink Lips, Green Eyes




SHARE:
No content on this site, regardless of date, should be used to replace direct medical advice from your doctor or another trained practitioner.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig