Everything

Friday, July 17

UPFRONT COMPANY


 Visit  Upfront company for cool  and funky caps, that speaks quality. Upfront company got the right flow for each moment, moving with the lastest trends and styles. You have to check out the limited editions, Dj collections and lots more, its a must have. I am wearing the Logo  SNAPBACK upfront Fv cap, everyone wants my cap...hahahaha.. i love the flow it gives.
 I have always wanted to travel this summer, but things just keep coming up, nevertheless the summer i not yet over, so its not too late to do that. Trust me my travel pics will be out of this world, i love taking pictures and my photographer understands my love for pictures and gives me exactly what i want, she is good.
Here are links to all the upfront caps featured in this post,featuring Melody and Chioma the makeup artist.  Get yours now and please #wearitlikeyoumeanit
1) Logo snapback upfront Fv cap
2)Low down II SNAPBACK 
3) United 2 Baseball snapback cap (full post)
4) Off gold snapcap
5) Bash upfront flat felt hat (Full post)





SHARE:

1 comment

  1. ¡Por supuesto! las gorras son un accesorio indispensable con diferentes estilos, no solo para protegerte del sol, sino también tener una identidad única

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your opinion.

No content on this site, regardless of date, should be used to replace direct medical advice from your doctor or another trained practitioner.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig