Everything

Monday, September 21

V-NECK MAXI DRESS

I am sure you must have seen the photos from the birthday outing i had with my friends, i wore this white dress, it was just perfect for the evening. We had fun, to view the birthday search for chioma's birthday or click.
 Basically, i have been wearing lots of dresses on my blog, dresses are versatile and easy to style. I love how i just have to a wear dress instead a trouser and a shirt, to me it is just easy and comfortable.
I am wearing the  WHITE v-NECK SPLASH PRINT EMPIRE MAXI DRESS, from choies, i love the design and blue happens to be a very fun color i love. Shoes are from boohoo.
What do you think about my dress let me know in the comment box.
Get this dress from choies and lets share the breezy fun.
                                                     FOLLOW MELODY JACOBS    BLOG: Yotube InstagraFacebook Twitter Tumblr Pinterest



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your opinion.

No content on this site, regardless of date, should be used to replace direct medical advice from your doctor or another trained practitioner.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig