Everything

Monday, June 29

BIRTHDAY CELEBRACIÓN

Good day friends, i was supposed to have shared my birthday pictures with you guys since June 25th, but this week has been so joyous and stressful (in a good way) with a lot of celebration. I want to use this medium to say a big thank you to everyone for their wishes and love. Itailor.com made it possible for me to get my suit ready for my birthday and graduation. Fast delivery, well packaged in a luxurious bag. I don't want to say much, let the photos do the talking. If you are curious about the fabric i selected to be tailored for me, here is the fabric No : 51000-17. The fabric is so cool and the beauty of it all is that you have to choose practically everything (DESIGN) you want on the suit. Itailor also allows you to have a name customized on the suit. Itailor has got one of the best website and services in the area of online clothing's. Drops your comments and observations, also don't forget to visit the website. Luv you all!!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your opinion.

No content on this site, regardless of date, should be used to replace direct medical advice from your doctor or another trained practitioner.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig