Everything

Saturday, February 13

CARAMEL CULOTTE PANTS AND KIMONO SUIT



Hello, beautiful people, How was your weekend? Mine wasn't so good; I fell ill on Saturday night and just got better on Monday morning after taking some medications. Besides, this weekend was so short that Monday came too soon. So right now I am resting on my bed, trying to write this post, feeling sleepy, but no, I must, because this happens to be one of my favorite outfits.

Wearing one of my favorite kimono suits from Zaful, the color of the suit just melts me. I love the front-style belt pattern. I wore my nude body suit to calm the Wearing royal blue-colored shoes wasn't a bad idea at all.

The oversize Premium Kimono has a collar,double side slit, and a dovetail decoration style.
The soft culotte with tie waist flare pant is so lovely, and the front belt design and color are what I love most. They are separate pairs, so just follow the link to purchase both. They can also be styled in different ways; that will be in my later post.
 
Zaful has lots of stylish stuff; in most of my most-viewed posts, I was wearing clothing from Zaful. So visit Zaful and get trendy.
 
Get my shoes from Zara.

Follow Melody Jacobs' blog on YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and Pinterest.

SHARE:
No content on this site, regardless of date, should be used to replace direct medical advice from your doctor or another trained practitioner.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig